Tarpit City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Made and designed for Blizzard games.

Zone Control Empires Alpha

SiKiN
    SiKiN
    Admin

Zone Control Empires Alpha Empty Zone Control Empires Alpha

Post by SiKiN Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Zone Control Empires Alpha Zone_c10

Zone Control Empires is close to reaching its Alpha stage and therefore that means the map is almost ready to be fully introduced to the public. The map night will be scheduled hopefully within the next 3-4 weeks, I for one am excited to present to you the new step in the Zone Control gameplay.

I wish there was more I could say right now but with much work to do there is little information that can be released at this time. I can however say that this new take on Zone Control will feature much more strategic gameplay to its predecessors and will be set on the Protoss Purifier homeworld of Cybros.

Stay tuned to this Forum for updated information on the upcoming map night where we will selecting testers to take part in the exclusive first look at the maps Alpha stage, or you can follow our Facebook or Twitter accounts. If you miss anything do not be afraid, all events will be followed by a Youtube upload which should include details referring to the progress of the Alpha test.

Thankyou, SiKiN.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:21 pm